Sunflowers and Shadows
Please create a profile and username so you can earn fun tokens as a free member and have access to all the goods.
- Julie
Sunflowers and Shadows
Please create a profile and username so you can earn fun tokens as a free member and have access to all the goods.
- Julie
Sunflowers and Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunflowers and Shadows

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 am
Latest topics
» The Secret To Change...
Shouting my happiness... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 12:33 am by JustJulie-Admin

» Throw Back Thursday!!
Shouting my happiness... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 am by JustJulie-Admin

» Mondays...
Shouting my happiness... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 10:56 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Selfcare is not selfish
Shouting my happiness... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» June 2021...
Shouting my happiness... EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 12:21 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Sunday Positive Energy
Shouting my happiness... EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 12:11 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Think positive thoughts..
Shouting my happiness... EmptyTue May 25, 2021 6:54 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Charming Rose Activity
Shouting my happiness... EmptyTue May 25, 2021 6:28 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» The Last Word
Shouting my happiness... EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:55 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» What In The Gif!
Shouting my happiness... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:20 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» A TBT Funny!!!
Shouting my happiness... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 6:15 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!
Shouting my happiness... EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:20 am by JustJulie-Admin

» New Theme!!!
Shouting my happiness... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 8:09 pm by JustJulie-Admin

Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is elliebear

Our users have posted a total of 305 messages in 150 subjects
June 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Credits

Mely Arts

THEME GRAPHIC CREDITS:

Marie Antoinette tubes purchased from Mely's Arts.
Please click the logo to visit her beautiful site.

Theme Layout Template: WINTER IN LONDON by Unstoppable Mind

Top posting users this month
JustJulie-Admin
Shouting my happiness... EmptyShouting my happiness... Vote10Shouting my happiness... Empty 
elliebear
Shouting my happiness... EmptyShouting my happiness... Vote10Shouting my happiness... Empty 

Shouting my happiness...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustJulie-Admin
Admin
Admin
JustJulie-Admin

Shouting my happiness... Empty
PostShouting my happiness...

happy feet smilegreeting

Can I just shout about my own happiness and joy!!  ::cheerteam::
I'm filled with so much joy, pride, contentment, excitement over everything in my life right now. The antidepressant is helping immensely!! I love it. No side effects. 
hugs-confetti

I am getting so much done at work that I am actually AHEAD!! I got to send in my project worksheets to the main office 2 DAYS ahead of schedule. THAT is so freaking exciting!! My stress level has gone way down in the past month. I did 6 recertifications in the month of March. I had 3 annuals that were due by the end of the month and I've been getting them done right away. I have not been letting the tenants dictate when they do their recerts. Meaning they can not make an appointment to do this at the 25th of the month or the day before the last day of the month. 

I make their appointments within the 1st week of the month. I have to have time to get faxed and emailed verifications back from banks, employers, DFS,...

If they choose to not come to their appointment, and wait until the 11th hour and provide excuses. I simply can not guarantee they will have a home anymore. Notices are sent out for 4 months, and if ya wait until the 2nd to the last day of the month or the very last day of the month, well... honey that's on you not me.

And believe me, this mindset is a huge huge change for me from when I first started my management job 2 years ago. Growth is just beautiful!!  ::hearttrio::

I got my nails done yesterday too. And I absolutely luv them!! RoseGold Chrome. And in the sunlight they sparkle. I think I will get the same when I get them filled. I have never gotten the same color or look twice. But I really really love these. They feel like ME!

I still have some personal work to do. I still have not made a counseling appointment.

My tattoo appointment last friday that I drove almost 2 hours for and booked a hotel room for $160.00 for got cancelled a couple of hours before my appointment!! I was fuming. Funny how all these places require us to give a 24 hour notice for cancelation. But they don't give the same courtesy. 

Evey and I still had a good time. Of course I couldn't get the money for the motel room refunded or even a portion of it. Joe said I should try. And they tried charging me for the room again on the spot, when I had already paid in full online. Umm why else would you book online!?? *shrugs*
Like my sister says -- is everyone in wyoming just sharing a brain cell. Uh huh 

bounce Cussing Smiley

But like I said, it all turned out. I refused to give her my debit card. I've already paid. And she looked into it further... So Evey and I had fun watching something called Ghost Adventures on t.v. and going to our favorite pizza place. I'm telling you, Millstone Pizza in Cody, Wyoming has THE BEST gluten free pizza!!!

Oh yes, so my tattoo. *lol* The artist and I finally agreed on a date of April 21st. yay!!! Finally going to get my wrist ravens!! They will be flying. I'm thinking about having it also say "Choose Your Path" Like we are all free to fly forward to choose the path we want. We can change our path at any time if the path we are on no longer serves a good purpose and creates joy. 

Also birds flying forward, like an arrow is a metaphor for going forward. Always move forward, even if its scary. A bird, just like an arrow only going in one direction -- forward  love for you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
Signature by me  :: Graphics- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sunflowersandshadows.com
Share this post on: redditgoogle

Shouting my happiness... :: Comments

juliettt
Re: Shouting my happiness...
Post Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:08 am by juliettt
So happy for you!!! Sounds like work is going well! Ooooh post pics of your nails!!
Sorry to hear about the tattoo appt, but glad you had fun and glad to hear you got it rescheduled. I want to see a pic when it's done!! My hub and I are thinking of getting tattoos this summer.
JustJulie-Admin
Post Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:01 pm by JustJulie-Admin
Absolutely. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I get my nails re-done tomorrow. And my tattoo is on Wednesday. 
I have 4 other tattoos... I'll be sure to show you my new one  I love you
JustJulie-Admin
Post Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:32 pm by JustJulie-Admin
Heres my new nail look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ::sparkleme:: ::hearttrio:: ::sparkleme::

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post  by Sponsored content

Shouting my happiness...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunflowers and Shadows :: Dear Diary...-
Jump to: