Sunflowers and Shadows
Please create a profile and username so you can earn fun tokens as a free member and have access to all the goods.
- Hugs - Julie
Sunflowers and Shadows
Please create a profile and username so you can earn fun tokens as a free member and have access to all the goods.
- Hugs - Julie
Sunflowers and Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunflowers and Shadows

cute and mystical pixel website, sprinkled with giggles...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Tag Board

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 am
Latest topics
» Can We Name 10 Things We Luv or Hate About Summer???
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:18 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» I Hate Summer!
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Why Do I even bother...
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 3:39 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Small Life Rant...
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 3:10 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Selfcare is not selfish
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 8:35 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» The ING Game
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:29 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» What In The Gif!
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:27 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Welcome ScottishButterfly
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:30 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Three Letter Words
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:09 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» The Last Word-Unlimited
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:04 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» GIF your favorite movie character
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:46 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» When I go ---
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» This or That - sentence...
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 1:03 pm by juliettt

Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is elliebear

Our users have posted a total of 409 messages in 163 subjects
August 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Credits

Mely Arts

THEME GRAPHIC CREDITS:

Marie Antoinette tubes purchased from Mely's Arts.
Please click the logo to visit her beautiful site.

Theme Layout Template: WINTER IN LONDON by Unstoppable Mind

Top posting users this month
JustJulie-Admin
Happy Birthday to my grand daughter EmptyHappy Birthday to my grand daughter Vote10Happy Birthday to my grand daughter Empty 

Happy Birthday to my grand daughter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustJulie-Admin
Admin
Admin
JustJulie-Admin

Happy Birthday to my grand daughter Empty
PostHappy Birthday to my grand daughter

SO happy today!! Today is my grand daughter's 21st birthday. I can hardly believe 21 years ago tonight at 8:15 I was taking my daughter to hospital. And at 8:30 I had my first grand child. A baby girl! *lol*

Evey - Evelyn Stephine-Rose Clayton has been a glowing light in my life ever since. I'll never forget her looking right into my eyes when I was the 1st one to put a diaper on her after she was born. I just remember looking right into her eyes and see life. She was tiny like a little play baby doll. But, those eyes staring back at me...  ::givelove:: ::givelove:: ::givelove::

I can't wait to see her this saturday. She is coming to stay with me for a full week!!!  ::hearttrio::
Dante is going to go stay with his other grandma in Basin. Hopefully I'll get to see him too though. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
Signature by me  :: Graphics- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: 

JustJulie-Admin sprinkled faerie dust on this post!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sunflowersandshadows.com
Share this post on: redditgoogle

Happy Birthday to my grand daughter :: Comments

No Comment.

Happy Birthday to my grand daughter

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunflowers and Shadows :: Dear Diary...-
Jump to: