Sunflowers and Shadows
Hello! Please consider creating a profile and username so you can earn fun tokens as a free member and have access to ALL the goods. This is a free and easy process.
- Hugs - Julie
Sunflowers and Shadows
Hello! Please consider creating a profile and username so you can earn fun tokens as a free member and have access to ALL the goods. This is a free and easy process.
- Hugs - Julie
Sunflowers and Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunflowers and Shadows

cute and mystical pixel website, sprinkled with giggles...

HomePortalCalendarGalleryMy PublicationsFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
C H A R M I N G   P L A C E S ...

Tag Board

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:23 pm
Latest topics
» Charming Rose Activity
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 5:37 am by Mags

» Great Staycation!
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:45 am by JustJulie-Admin

» PSP 4 All Activities
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 6:43 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Winter of 2021-2022
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 am by JustJulie-Admin

» Merry Christmas
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:11 am by JustJulie-Admin

» Why so much crazy
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:36 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» playing with new codes...
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:49 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Advent 2021
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:03 am by JustJulie-Admin

» Who's Organized??
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:51 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» Today is Halloween 2021
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:18 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» I'm still here...
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:38 pm by JustJulie-Admin

» morning peeps
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:15 am by JustJulie-Admin

» When it storms my animals ---
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 8:13 pm by JustJulie-Admin

Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is Mags

Our users have posted a total of 456 messages in 186 subjects
Top posting users this month
Mags
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyWhat Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Vote10What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Voteba15 
JustJulie-Admin
What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyWhat Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Vote10What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Voteba15 
January 2022
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JustJulie-Admin
Admin/LadyBoss
Admin/LadyBoss
JustJulie-Admin

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Empty
Post(#) Subject: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:20 pm

Heres one to make us really think.  albino

What would you do without an internet connection? What would the world be like if we were suddenly without it??

would we write letters and have pen pals again?
read more books? go outside more? have more patience and understanding??...

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Julies10  What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Minid310  
Signature by Cary

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sunflowersandshadows.net
franhern
!Member-SpecialMember
!Member-SpecialMember
franhern

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:43 am

I would definitely read, write letters or do something
crafty...like coloring/painting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustJulie-Admin
Admin/LadyBoss
Admin/LadyBoss
JustJulie-Admin

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:48 am

Exactly! I'd be making things all the time.
Candles, scented essential oils to wear, lay is some soft spring grass!

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection 200.gif?cid=7478ca87a8wqgjktgis4tbsjzy91g0obcvsughdeiu4ix0rj&rid=200

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Julies10  What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Minid310  
Signature by Cary

Back to top Go down
JustJulie-Admin
Admin/LadyBoss
Admin/LadyBoss
JustJulie-Admin

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:59 am

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection 200.gif?cid=7478ca87mh5p8tvj1b9umk6muxfemhujng0hl8q7a9bp27xg&rid=200
what would you do without an internet connection ---

spend more time giving my home the 'farmhouse' look I've wanted.

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection 200.gif?cid=7478ca87oys2ktsueavh96icdtsyke8u6j8vux8732wtt14o&rid=200

Signature by Cary

Back to top Go down
juliettt
!Member-SpecialMember
!Member-SpecialMember
juliettt

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 6:42 am

Spend more time writing and drawing with traditional methods. Spend more time moving around outside... Sound like this could  be a good thing... lol

Although I would miss connecting with people around the world, with friends during the pandemic, doing research and work from the comfort of my home

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Katz-t10

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.janicsdollz.diaryland.com
JustJulie-Admin
Admin/LadyBoss
Admin/LadyBoss
JustJulie-Admin

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:48 am

I would learn some things that I pay other ppl to do  cheers

--- like doing gel or acrylic nails...

Signature by Cary

Back to top Go down
juliettt
!Member-SpecialMember
!Member-SpecialMember
juliettt

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:17 am

OOH come do my nails!! They need some love. Lol.

Today, I would read. We have too many books in this house we don't touch because we're always on our kindle!! Lol

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Katz-t10

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.janicsdollz.diaryland.com
JustJulie-Admin
Admin/LadyBoss
Admin/LadyBoss
JustJulie-Admin

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 1:27 pm

nodding

yes same here.
And without internet I believe I would paint and do household repairs. 
Even though I live in an apartment.

Signature by Cary

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post(#) Subject: Re: What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do Without An Internet Connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Sunflowers and Shadows :: The Playground :: The Game Room-